Sunday, July 27, 2008

The polar bears are drowning! (next year)

Alaska is experiencing its coldest summer ever (in recent history, I presume). Climate experts have rushed to explain that this says nothing about global warming and boy, watch out for next year, but as one commentator notes in the linked article, how come every cooling phenomenon is attributed to natural causes and every warming spell is blamed on humans? It's embarrassing data like this that caused the almost-subtle switch last year from "global warming" to "climate change". Once the terminology was changed, everything that happens on earth can be blamed on people who live in 26,000 sq.ft. homes and fly private jets to Bali - oh wait, that's not right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are referring to Mr. Al - the puke - Gore - Chris!

Al Gore: Do as I say - not what I do!

Tremendous Home - SUVS - Private Jets - Limo's running while waiting for his 'Fat Ass' - oh - yes - 'A Big Boat' too!

Talk about a 'Double Standard' and being tired of hearing 'Lectures' from these -A-Holes! Yes - we can add these 'Holly-Weird' A-holes on the list too! So tired of others who THINK they're so special - telling the rest of us what to do and how dare they tell us who to vote for!

Thank God for Rush Limbaugh - Sean Hannity - Laura Ingraham - Monica Crowley - Ann Coulter - and a few others - like 'Mark Levin'!