30 Bayside TerraceYou missed it
When this house (building lot, really) dropped from $2.495 to $1.6ish, I brought it to the attention of every builder and home building client I knew; to no avail. Two other agents who, like me, grew up and/or live near here experienced the same lack of success. Janet Milligan and her client were smarter and now the place is under contract. Riverside waterfront, even Grade B waterfront, will never again be so cheap (I say, hopefully, as a Riverside waterfront owner). Whatever, it was a great buying opportunity.
4 comments:
Well - Chris - It was all about 'The Money' - until some builders sell what they have - they can not buy - again - that's how the market is - 'Show Me The Money'? Nothing doing - lately - no offers - just hanging in there -yes - with a 'fair price' - looking for a 'Qualified Buyer' - yes - sorry to have missed this one - we wish the new owners - nothing but the best!
I looked at this property - because we love Riverside waterfront - but found that the location...directly under 95...was not for us. I would be interested in knowing the final sales price when it comes public.
Riversider
I personally felt that the Thruway was far enough away as to be unobjectionable (for this price) but it was obviously a turn-off to more sensitive ears. That's what scared off my builders, for sure.
Good Point - I 95 - 'Hard On The Ears' 24/7/365 - interesting comments!
Post a Comment