
Is this a "Georgian"?
According to the listing agent it is, and who am I to argue? It's at 14 Martin Dale, if you care to drive by and see for yourself. Its builder has been asking $5.995 million since April, so far without takers. Now he offers an "Aspen vacation" to the selling agent. I suppose, if that perk were disclosed to the client, a buyer's rep could take advantage of that deal but if I were the potential buyer I think I'd wonder if the advice I was receiving to buy the place was tempered by the desire of my agent to go skiing. And once I started wondering about that, I think I'd start wondering about lots of things about our relationship. The best way to keep a deal clean, in my opinion, is to forgo offering selling agents any extra bonuses and cut your price, instead.
2 comments:
See? EVERYTHING is "Georgian"!
But wow, if that's Georgian, I'm Queen Elizabeth.
CEA
As you wish, your Majesty!
Post a Comment