Do as I say, not as I do
This fine gentleman from our Parking Authority is parked in the exact location that netted me a $25 parking ticket. I have his license plate (197 GW) - should I drop him a note and ask that he contribute to the cause?
Now at christopherfountain.wordpress.com
2 comments:
One of these 'Parking Law Enforcement' - cars - damn near killed me in the 'Middle of The
Crosswalk' - Yes - I called the cops - while on my cell phone - tracking this A-hole down!
Yes - he was going like a bat-out-hell - and he scared the 'crap out of me'!
My closest call (as a pedestrian) was not a soccer mom yelling at the kids in the back seat - though I have had several close ones with them - but with 124GW - not a parking enforcement vehicle, but a town vehicle none the less (and this as several years ago, so maybe someone different drive the auto today). Maybe Town Hall needs to introduce driving safety refresher courses.
Post a Comment