Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where is the left's outrage?

We all heard the howls when those two Nazis, Bush and Cheney, eavesdropped on cellphone calls between terrorists. So why, when the Ohio Democrats, state officials all, searched "Joe the Plumber's" background to dig up dirt , did no one on the left complain? No one. That's presumably because, unlike terrorists, ol' Joe doesn't hate America and probably doesn't think much of Obama, so he's got to be destroyed. I don't think I'm particularly paranoid but I have a dreadful feeling that this is what's in store for anyone who dares question the Messiah. What's truly scary is that my friends on the left can hardly wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God forbid if any-one questions Michelle Obama - Michelle is the 'Scary One' - yes - 'Halloween' 24/7/365

Anonymous said...

Since I am not a registered Democrat I can not speak for the people on the left. I know, I know, most people think that because I am voting for Obama I must be a Democrat. Well, as your brother Gideon will tell you, I used to be a Republican until last year, but now I am an Independent.

McCain was the first to start digging into 'Joe the plumber'life. He went searching for him first and mentioned his name 21 times, so I guess you must blame the people on the right first about digging up crap on joe.

Looking forward to a Obama-Biden presidency. GO MICHELLE!!!

Greenwich Diva

Chris Fountain said...

Claudette, your certainly entitled to your own opinion but not, as they say, your own facts. The facts are these: Joe the Plumber was in his own yard, minding his own business, when Obama walked up and invited questions. Joe asked, Obama spoke and carelessly spilled the beans about his collectivist agenda: "spread the wealth around". McCain picked up on the story and mentioned ol' Joe in the debate. Then the press, aided by Ohio governmental officials, went to work to dig up dirt on Joe and try to destroy him. His crime? Asking a question that revealed that he didn't want his money "redistributed" to someone else who hadn't earned it. Put any spin you like on all that but you're still stuck where it all began, two men, Obama and Joe, in Joe's front yard.