Thursday, November 06, 2008

What the heck?

I realize that no one at the soon-to-be-defunct Greenwich Post reads this blog but I'd hope someone who does and who knows someone at that paper would point out to them that they keep running a chart that purports to show the number of houses sales in Greenwich this past September. I think they've confused the entire year for September, or maybe it's the past decade, who knows. Either way, if we'd sold half that amount in September of this year I'd be writing this post from St. Bart's and Greenwich homeowners would be dancing down the Avenue. Haven't seen that happening, yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Greenwich Post? Who Reads It?

Anonymous said...

I see a-lot of discount signs on the avenue Chris - yes - 25 to 30% off all items - guess it will not be a Merry Christmas for all the retailors in town!

Yes - I like your thinking too - 25 to 30 percent off asking prices on homes - too - would be nice to have.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris - are you going fishing this weekend?? Have a great day - and weekend too - yes - to all!

Bill Clark said...

the soon-to-be-defunct Greenwich Post

You got that right! Their circulation is dropping like a stone (pretty neat trick for a free newspaper), and the writing is every bit as witless as you point out.

They'll never be missed.