Friday, August 01, 2008

Greenspan - "Housing slump to continue"

Discouraging news, but Mr. Greenspan is not necessarily always right. Two years ago, he predicted the worst is over. So, as always, you pays your money, ya take your chances. I do wish credit would return, though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are staying 'Focused' on Real Estate - and the housing market - loans - credit - etc. - Chris - this is very important to both sellers and buyers - and what I am - for one - most interested in.

What's going on in August - with Schools starting next month? - and with families coming home from vacation? - I would hope - that the 'Real Estate Market' will start to pick-up.

Keep those pictures and your comments on the 'Real Estate Market' coming - Chris - keep us posted on what's coming on and those price reductions - for me - Riverside and Old Greenwich - is of most interest!

I read you have a brother in Real Estate - are you both on the 'Same Page' with your comments - or does he have a different outlook?

Any other family members in Real Estate - Chris?

Have a nice weekend to all!

Chris Fountain said...

Sad to say, I'm not staying focused on real estate. This blog and before that, newspaper column, has a basic theme devoted to real estate but bad economic ideas, social habits of the rich and just plain old stupidity have always been part of the fare. So come for the real estate, if you wish, and skip the rest. regardless, I thank you for your readership.

Chris Fountain said...

hit the wrong button and deleted comment. Answer to "what newspaper was this in?" click the blue title link and off you'll go.

Anonymous said...

Please don't feel the need to stay "focused" on real estate. Your non-real estate posts are equally interesting.