A reader asked the status of 551 Round Hill Road. No such listing is in the MLS records but 550 is. Asking $22,500,000 with no takers, so far.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
nah, that's not it. I thought I saw 551 on the mailbox this morning. It's the one next to the Gary Ryder's (I think EVERYONE in Greenwich know who he is), there is a balcony overlooking the master bedroom, pool to the side, it's the newest contruction on Roundhill between the Merritt and the gas station.
That might be Mariani's own house - just down from John Street on the left? Either way, it doesn't show up as having been listed on the MLS and, as far as I know, it's not for sale - yet.
Well that's certainly pretty close - I'll look it up tomorrow. While I'm in the area, shall I drop off your glasses? It's against the law, you know, to drive without them!
I am, after twenty years, a non-practicing lawyer and glad of it. I am the author of The New Millionaire's Handbook (Andrews/Mcmeal 2000, Greenwich Mean Time (2006) and several equally funny (he said) unpublished novels and screenplays. For the past six years or so I've been selling real estate in Greenwich, Ct and, while that wasn't exactly the career I envisioned when I was a starry-eyed law school graduate, it seems to pay the bills far better than lawyering ever did, with no stress. Good deal.
Mostly, you'll find information about Greenwich real estate in this blog but I do have other interests and, because I think what our politicians do can severely affect the economy and real estate values, I often jump the shark. If you don't want to see that ugly sight, please skip to a real estate entry.
Clicking on a picture often makes it larger but it depends on how large that picture started in its initial posting. Anything highlighted should be, and usually is, a link related to the article I'm talking about. Click it and see - it's sort of like an Easter egg hunt. My blogging skills are very much a work in progress.
Contractors and such. Folks I've used and been impressed by.
Contractor/renovator: Paul Bauts, Bauts Custom Construction (914)879-9027,pjbauts@optonline.net
Lawn Irrigation -Kevin Zosiak: 203 509 9568
Contractors: Greenwich Construction Louis Van Leeuwen 223-0634
Painters: Jose (914) 473-1427
Exterminator: N.E. Exterminating 223-5334
Chimneys: Bill Ingraham 869-5242
Builder/carpenter: Oliveira Carpentry, Al Oliveira (914)273-7316
8 comments:
nah, that's not it. I thought I saw 551 on the mailbox this morning. It's the one next to the Gary Ryder's (I think EVERYONE in Greenwich know who he is), there is a balcony overlooking the master bedroom, pool to the side, it's the newest contruction on Roundhill between the Merritt and the gas station.
Greenwich Diva
That's a beautiful picture - Chris - thank you! Beautiful home - keep us posted.
That might be Mariani's own house - just down from John Street on the left? Either way, it doesn't show up as having been listed on the MLS and, as far as I know, it's not for sale - yet.
Nice to see our flag flying but it makes the place look a bit like a clubhouse for a golf club or a suburban corporate headquarters.
Maybe that's why it hasn't sold; car dealers aren't doing so well this year.
oops, I just drove by the house again, it's 351 Round Hill Road
Greenwich Diva
Well that's certainly pretty close - I'll look it up tomorrow. While I'm in the area, shall I drop off your glasses? It's against the law, you know, to drive without them!
I just can't drive and read at the same time.
Greenwich Diva
Post a Comment