Thursday, October 23, 2008

A reader asks, "any figures for us?" I have no idea what he means but this is a full service blog, so here you go:Female Figure

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, you need to take this down right now!

Chris Fountain said...

Wait'll you see the next post!

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL - I was that reader...this wasn't what I had in mind... but better than what I will eventually get. My question was in reference to your promised for figures around declining rents in the Greenwich market.

Chris Fountain said...

You know, I just today received the MLS's quarterly sales report and it doesn't list rentals - which sucks. I hear that more people are looking for rentals but what I see on the daily hot sheets are price cuts for rentals, not completed transactions. I'll see what i can pull from the records myself and get you some sort of report.

Chris Fountain said...

By the way - if you Google "female image' in Google's images section you'll find much more interesting pictures none of which, alas, are suitable for this blog. But I appreciate your giving me an excuse to look for them!